The gas safe engineer will be Visually inspecting all gas appliances, pipework, and flues to identify any problems or potential problems
• Checking that all necessary ventilation is provided
• Testing flue flow to make sure combustible materials are removed
• Checking that all flame failure devices are operating properly
• Checking for evidence of gas leaks (gas tightness)
Things that are not included normally in the gas safety check
- Any repairs or replacements.
- An annual service.
- The cost of re-inspecting any of the failures detailed on your Gas Safety Certificate.
Need a gas safety certificate?
Send a text or call us on 07775574932 to make an appointment. We offer a fixed price fee of £80.00 for a landlord gas safety certificate. Areas we serve are Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Luton, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Harpenden, Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas.