It’s the responsibility of the landlord to ensure that all gas equipment and appliances pass an annual safety check by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The landlord has to provide new tenants with a copy of the gas certificate when they move in and existing tenants within 28 days of completing the check.

Gas safety checks are needed by:

  • Landlords
  • Housing associations
  • Local authorities
  • Hotels and B&Bs
  • Colleges
  • Boarding schools
  • Hostels

As a landlord. You must keep a record of the safety check for two years.

How do I arrange a Landlord gas safety certificate (cp12)?

Send a text or call us on 07775574932 to make an appointment. We offer a fixed price fee of £80.00 for a landlord gas safety certificate. Areas we serve are Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Luton, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Harpenden, Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas.

Categories: Uncategorized